The Product Engineer Intern will support New Product Development Teams. This includes bench setup, definition /automation of bench testing, general setup and device debug, data analysis, data reporting, and team participation.
The company has asked that the intern work for approximately 20 hrs. per week.
Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
- Participate in new product development teams.
- Help teams develop validation and characterization plans.
- Prepare bench setups for silicon validation and characterization.
- Analyze and report data.
- Debug bench setups and new product silicon.
- Debug problems in an organized and efficient manner.
Currently working towards Masters or Bachelors degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering. Proficiency in Word, Excel. Ability to work in team environment and develop project plans. Prefer analog experience and / or course work. Familiarity with multiple programming languages, preferably Labview, C++, MATLAB and VB. Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills.