Business Operations is responsible for establishing and maintaining the tools, systems, processes, and infrastructure to support planning, business units, operations, and quality. The candidate will be responsible for working with various cross-functional partners to understand, document, and assess business operations processes. This position will require the ability to articulate business requirements into documented data and process flows. The individual in this role must have exceptional communication skills, a strong understanding of process based thinking, while also maintaining a good working personality.
The company has asked that the intern work for 20 hrs per week. Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
- Responsible for meeting with various groups and creating data/process flow diagrams
- Demonstrate both analytical and programming skills
- Emphasis on gathering requirements, functional documentation writing
- Excel, Visual Studio, Sql Server, Lucid Charts, and SharePoint skills are a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Self starter who can operate independently
- Be working toward a computer science or technical degree