This opportunity is only available to Estrella Mountain Community College students. Applicants are REQUIRED to submit and online application, a resume, and a cover letter. Free resume/cover letter/mock interview assistance is available by appointment only at the EMCC Career & Transfer Center. To schedule your appointment please visit or call 623-935-8740 or email email@example.com.
Choose from different teams including
- Designers & Buyers
- Humanities & Education.
- There are marketing, event planning, humantiarian, styling, seat filling & more opportunities!
- Designers & Buyers: Working directly with our designers and buyers (retail)
- Operations: Event planning, VIP & guest services, floor plan, security, organizing.
- Styling: Styling models/show, back of house dressing, fittings, show timing, etc.
- Branding Team – Marketing, iReporting, blogging, website, media and public relations
- Humanity & Education – Raising awareness for our various charities while promoting seminars, workshops & speakers.
There are marketing, event planning, humantiarian, styling, seat filling & more opportunities based on your interest!
- Current EMCC student with a 2.5 min GPA.
- Able to work a min. of 5 hours per week, for 5 months.
- Must have a strong work ethic and work well under pressure.
- Must be available to come to meetings on Saturdays (late mornings) and Tuesday evenings.
- Must be available to work event October 4-7th and participate in meetings.