Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A or a recommendation from your SWSC instructor. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
Choose from different teams including
- Designers & Buyers
- Humanities & Education.
- There are marketing, event planning, humantiarian, styling, seat filling & more opportunities!
- Designers & Buyers: Working directly with our designers and buyers (retail)
- Operations: Event planning, VIP & guest services, floor plan, security, organizing.
- Styling: Styling models/show, back of house dressing, fittings, show timing, etc.
- Branding Team – Marketing, iReporting, blogging, website, media and public relations
- Humanity & Education – Raising awareness for our various charities while promoting seminars, workshops & speakers.
There are marketing, event planning, humantiarian, styling, seat filling & more opportunities based on your interest!
- Current EMCC student with a 2.5 min GPA.
- Able to work a min. of 5 hours per week, for 5 months.
- Must have a strong work ethic and work well under pressure.
- Must be available to come to meetings on Saturdays (late mornings) and Tuesday evenings.
- Must be available to work event October 4-7th and participate in meetings.