The City of Tolleson's Communication Department is seeking an intern with the creative ability and drive to tell our story through videos and photography. The intern would produce story boards to tell Tolleson's story and inspire others to visit and stay in Tolleson.
Hours are flexible, depending on the student’s schedule. Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A or a recommendation from your SWSC instructor. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in field environments (around Tolleson)
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and/or on the City's social media platforms
- Current EMCC student with a 2.5GPA
- Must be able to work a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Commit to 1 semester (Fall or Spring)
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story