Entry level paid ($10.00) position. Excellent opportunity for a motivated individual looking for experience in the food industry.
This internship may be available for college credit to students enrolled in the Culinary Studies AAS program at EMCC
Applicants must submit an online application, and resume to apply. If you would like assistance with any of these documents, please contact or visit the Career and Transfer Center or at 623-935-8740.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Prep work
- Deli station and salad bar attendent
- Set up and tear down of work areas
- Basic cleaning
- Document food holding temperatures
- Stocking and washing dishes.
- Food handler card required.
- Able to work a min of 15 hours per week
- Current EMCC student
- Experience working with food desireable but not necessary, we will train you.
- Attitude and work ethic goes a long way.