*This particular opportunity is a partnership between Chartwells @ EMCC and Estrella Mountain Community College and is only available to current EMCC students. If you are not a student at EMCC but would like assistance in searching for other internships and/or jobs. Please contact us at 623-935-8740 as we have other resources open to the public.
Entry level paid ($11.00) position. Excellent opportunity for a motivated individual looking for experience in the food industry.
This internship may be available for college credit to students enrolled in the Culinary Studies AAS program at EMCC
This opportunity is only available to Estrella Mountain Community College students. Applicants are REQUIRED to submit and online application, a resume, and a cover letter. Free resume/cover letter/mock interview assistance is available by appointment only at the EMCC Career & Transfer Center. To schedule your appointment please visit or call 623-935-8740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Prep work
- Deli station and salad bar attendent
- Set up and tear down of work areas
- Basic cleaning
- Document food holding temperatures
- Stocking and washing dishes.
- Food handler card required.
- Able to work a min of 15 hours per week
- Current EMCC student
- Experience working with food desireable but not necessary, we will train you.
- Attitude and work ethic goes a long way.