Mividz is an independent studio that provides a variety of services for up and coming stars in areas like; music videos, shows, photography, website development, recording, event space, marketing, and artist development. This platform features artists of all genres of music across the globe and gives you a chance to really be a part of the beginning stages of what could possibly be the next star in the entertainment industry. Mividz is a mixture of music, videos, comedic skits, performances, interviews, games, and much more for our audience to be entertained by.
This is a UNPAID internship. The company has asked that the intern work for approximately 10 hrs. per week and will be flexible with your EMCC schedule. Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A or a recommendation from your SWSC instructor. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
- Assist in the management of company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms.
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management.
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.
- Be a current EMCC student
- Have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA
- Able to work a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Have an interest in busines, marketing, graphic design, etc.
- Have a basic knowledge of social media platforms, team settings, project management.