Mividz is an independent studio that provides a variety of services for up and coming stars in areas like; music videos, shows, photography, website development, recording, event space, marketing, and artist development. This platform features artists of all genres of music across the globe and gives you a chance to really be a part of the beginning stages of what could possibly be the next star in the entertainment industry. Mividz is a mixture of music, videos, comedic skits, performances, interviews, games, and much more for our audience to be entertained by.
This is a UNPAID internship. The company has asked that the intern work for approximately 10 hrs. per week and will be flexible with your EMCC schedule. Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A or a recommendation from your SWSC instructor. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
- Aim to maximise profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements and by promoting products, services or ideas.
- Marketing is one of the most popular career choices for graduates.
- Be a current EMCC student
- Have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA
- Able to work a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Have an interest in busines, marketing, or other related field