StarshineAZ is a co-working community for female entrepreneurs. We are seeking to provide child care for mompreneurs starting in January 2x per month on the 2nd and 4th Tuedays from 9:30am-1:30pm.
The company has asked that the intern work for approximately 4 hrs. per week and will be flexible with your EMCC schedule. Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A or a recommendation from your SWSC instructor. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
Intern would be responsible for
- Taking care of up to 4 toddlers (aged 1-3yrs)
- Providing age-appropriate activities while their moms are working upstairs in the same building.
This is a trial program for up to (8) toddlers. If it takes off, more days and hours will be come available. We are seeking (2) student interns. Child to Caregiver ratio 1:4
- Current EMCC Student
- Have and maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Have an interest or are currently studying Early Childhood Education
- Have transportation to report to the internship site
- Previous babysitting or child care experience desired.