Seeking a marketing assistant to help promote an innovative, community concept for women business owners.
Internship duties, activities and projects.: Duties would include blog and social media posts, crm input and follow up, creating marketing materials consistent with company brand, including monthly calendars and newsletters.
The company has asked that the intern work for approximately 8 hrs. per week and will be flexible with your EMCC schedule. This opportunity is only available to Estrella Mountain Community College students. Applicants are REQUIRED to submit and online application, a resume, and a cover letter. Free resume/cover letter/mock interview assistance is available by appointment only at the EMCC Career & Transfer Center. To schedule your appointment please visit or call 623-935-8740 or email email@example.com.
- Duties would include blog and social media posts
- CRM input and follow up
- Creating marketing materials consistent with company brand, including monthly calendars and newsletters.
- Current EMCC Student
- Have and maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Have an interest or are currently studying Marketing, Graphic Design, or related industry
- Have transportation to report to the internship site