Seeking a marketing assistant to help promote an innovative, community concept for women business owners.
Internship duties, activities and projects.: Duties would include blog and social media posts, crm input and follow up, creating marketing materials consistent with company brand, including monthly calendars and newsletters.
The company has asked that the intern work for approximately 8 hrs. per week and will be flexible with your EMCC schedule. Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A or a recommendation from your SWSC instructor. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
- Duties would include blog and social media posts
- CRM input and follow up
- Creating marketing materials consistent with company brand, including monthly calendars and newsletters.
- Current EMCC Student
- Have and maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Have an interest or are currently studying Marketing, Graphic Design, or related industry
- Have transportation to report to the internship site