Provide support to marketing sales team. Individual must be able to work with little supervision. The idealistic candidate must have a passion in marketing, social media and networking. Candidate must have marketing knowledge to develop and execute marketing programs that increase brand identity and brand awareness for our company and product. Brand marketer will sort through prospective candidates to select Brand Ambassadors and Influencers that will represent Lilac Shade. Brand marketer will also track, monitor and update for social media requirements and sales from their brand representatives.
This is a great opportunity for students majoring in marketing, business, fashion design, or entreprenuership.
The company has asked that the intern work for approximately 30hrs. per week for 6 months and will be flexible with your EMCC schedule. Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A or a recommendation from your SWSC instructor. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
- The intern will have to review prospective candidates social sites such as Facebook, Instagram and/or YouTube to see if they meet the minimum qualifications to be selected for Brand Ambassador and/or Brand Influencers.
- Data entry of their personal information into spreadsheets correctly.
- Contact and follow up with prospects via e-mail.
- Must be currently enrolled at an MCCCD Community College
- Must have a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Must be social media savvy.
- Must have previous Microsoft Office experience with email, word documents, internet and excel.