The mission of AZOPT is to create long lasting results through one-on-one personalized care, detailed explanations, and education.
Arizona Orthopedic Physical Therapy (AZOPT) was established in 2007 in Goodyear, with the goal of providing quality, personalized care by passionate and enthusiastic therapists and has later grown into 5 facilities. Whether your goal is to return to work, sports, or other activities of daily living, AZOPT believes everyone should have the opportunity to Feel Better, Function Better, and Live Better.
The Communications/Marketing Intern will assist AZOPT to further grow across the valley by performing marketing related tasks. The intern will work under the Director of Marketing and will gain real-world experience in the marketing field.
This is a UNPAID internship that would qualify for the WIRCCS Scholarship (valued up to $500 per semester). The company has asked that the intern work for approximately 20 hrs. per week and will be flexible with your EMCC schedule.This opportunity is only available to Estrella Mountain Community College students. Applicants are REQUIRED to submit and online application, a resume, and a cover letter. Free resume/cover letter/mock interview assistance is available by appointment only at the EMCC Career & Transfer Center. To schedule your appointment please visit or call 623-935-8740 or email email@example.com.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for:
• Maintaining and building relationships with provider offices, referral coordinators, clients, community partners and other referral sources
• Assisting in the development of sales materials, promotional items, promotions, public relations efforts, and any other related events pertinent to the successful achievement of sales goals, strategic plans, relationship development, or communication efforts.
• Social media coordination and web management
• Attending and managing all aspects of community events
• Administrative tasks like maintaining files and reports
• Outreach to past patients
Qualified individuals must possess the following:
- Current EMCC Student
- Have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA
- Able to intern for about 20 hours per week
- Valid Driver's License & Reliable transportation
- Professional and social skills with excellent relationship building skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work comfortably in a healthcare environment
- Ability to take charge within the authority given to manage projects
- Willingness to be both a task oriented producer as well as contributor to strategy and execution
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Solid work ethic and can multi-task projects and tasks daily