Earn a STEM internship working on special projects in the EMCC makerspace, The STEAM Engine (TSE)
Applicants must be current EMCC students who have a min. of a 2.5 GPA. The STEAM Engine asks interns to work for a minimum of 10 hours per week. Applicants are required to submit an online application, resume, and cover letter. If you would like assistance with your resume and cover letter, please contact the Career & Transfer Center at 623-935-8740.
- Work on special projects as assigned by TSE director.
- Activities to include learning to use TSE tools, interacting with internal and external customers to serve inreach/outreach goals of TSE.
- Current EMCC student
- Have and maintain a min. of a 2.5 GPA
- Currently studying or interested in engineering
- Engineering student with desire to learn modern manufacturing/engineering tools for design and prototyping.
- Self starter with good communications skills.