The University of Advancing Technology is the technophile's college experience—a community uniquely suited to provide students passionate about technology an ideal place to live and grow. UAT is a private and family-owned University that merges the values of the traditional academy with the modern technology campus, a fusion that enhances our ability to fulfill the mission of educating students in the fields of advancing technology who innovate for our future.
Selected students will intern and shadow UAT professors & upperclassmen and perform daily tasks, including tasks in the UAT Cyber Warfare Range. These tasks are fluid and will change over the course of their time here to allow for more involvement to a reasonable extent.
Selected intern(s) are eligible to receive up to $1,000 if they apply and get selected before the end of Fall 2018. Applicants must have reliable transportation to and from Tempe, AZ. UAT has asked interns to work a minimum of 10 hours per week. This opportunity is only available to Estrella Mountain Community College students. Applicants are REQUIRED to submit and online application, a resume, and a cover letter. Free resume/cover letter/mock interview assistance is available by appointment only at the EMCC Career & Transfer Center. To schedule your appointment please visit or call 623-935-8740 or email email@example.com.
- Create and manage student accounts
- Perform basic administration and demonstrate understanding of vSphere and related platforms
- Learn about penetration testing, vulnerability research and incident response.
- Assist professors in the creation and maintaining of labs.
- Provide support to students and professors in the Cyber Warfare Range
- Current EMCC Student
- Must have a min. of a 2.5 GPA
- Must be studying or interested in cybersecurity, network security, or related field
- Must have reliable Transportation to achieve their weekly hour committment. Please note the location!
- VMware and Active Directory experience appreciated, not required.