Do you like details or planning events? Learn how to coordinate and execute events within a museum property!
This opportunity is only available to Estrella Mountain Community College students. Applicants are REQUIRED to submit and online application, a resume, and a cover letter. Free resume/cover letter/mock interview assistance is available by appointment only at the EMCC Career & Transfer Center. To schedule your appointment please visit or call 623-935-8740 or email email@example.com.
What we're looking for:
- Communications, hospitality, tourism development and management, and museum studies majors
What you'll be doing:
- Completing contracts
- Creating floor plans
- Day-of event execution
- Cultivating customer service skilss and organizational acumen
- Learning how to troubleshoot in the moment!
- Assisting in high-volume, large-scale event production
- Building connections with local event vendors
What you'll need:
- Current EMCC student
- Have reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 20 pounds unassisted
- A flexible schedule
- Any experience in hospitality industry is a plus!