Do you love getting to know new people? Are you curious about data and the impact? Support Phoenix Art Museum's Volunteer Program by creating engaging opportunities and experiences for our dedicated volunteers and help the Volunteer Coorindator evaluate the Volunteer Program.
What we are looking for:
- Anyone interested in volunteer management, museum studies, psychology, human resources, nonprofit management, and other related majors.
What you'll be doing:
- Planning and implementing the annual volunteer recognition event
- Assist the Volunteer Coordinator to design and implement volunteer survey
- Utilizing online resources to execute and track survey results
- Researching and draft information cards about artwork on view and Museum policies
- Gaining knowledge of data programs such as Raiser's Edge and Volunteer Hub
- Learning about volunteer engagement methods
- Creating meaningful opportunities and experiences for volunteer in support of the Museum's mission
What you'll need:
- To be a current EMCC student
- Have reliable transportation
- Strong customer service experience and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication