Do you love getting to know new people? Are you curious about data and the impact? Support Phoenix Art Museum's Volunteer Program by creating engaging opportunities and experiences for our dedicated volunteers and help the Volunteer Coorindator evaluate the Volunteer Program.
What we are looking for:
- Anyone interested in volunteer management, museum studies, psychology, human resources, nonprofit management, and other related majors.
This opportunity is only available to Estrella Mountain Community College students. Applicants are REQUIRED to submit and online application, a resume, and a cover letter. Free resume/cover letter/mock interview assistance is available by appointment only at the EMCC Career & Transfer Center. To schedule your appointment please visit or call 623-935-8740 or email email@example.com.
What you'll be doing:
- Planning and implementing the annual volunteer recognition event
- Assist the Volunteer Coordinator to design and implement volunteer survey
- Utilizing online resources to execute and track survey results
- Researching and draft information cards about artwork on view and Museum policies
- Gaining knowledge of data programs such as Raiser's Edge and Volunteer Hub
- Learning about volunteer engagement methods
- Creating meaningful opportunities and experiences for volunteer in support of the Museum's mission
What you'll need:
- To be a current EMCC student
- Have reliable transportation
- Strong customer service experience and skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication