Want an opportunity to network with local businesses and other professionals? Want to gain experience in the small business world and working together via a networking organization?
Networking Employment Training Professionals Association’s (NETPA) mission is to provide a vast resource of education, training and networking to both potential employers and community agencies that provide employment information. For over 20 years, NETPA has been bridging the gap between employers, qualified applicants and challenges to an ever evolving workforce.
This opportunity is only available to Estrella Mountain Community College students. Applicants are REQUIRED to submit and online application, a resume, and a cover letter. Free resume/cover letter/mock interview assistance is available by appointment only at the EMCC Career & Transfer Center. To schedule your appointment please visit or call 623-935-8740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collaborate with NETPA board members to organize various networking events for local companies
The ideal candidate:
- Current EMCC student with a minimum of a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Have reliable transportation
- Able to commit approx. 10 hours per month [couple hours a week] to support associate functions
- Has experience with social media marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Google Products/services
- Has excellent communication skills