New Life Center is an organization that helps individual who seek refuge from a domestic violence situation and helps them thrive in their new lives. The ideal candidate will bring excitement about social media trends and support the Development team with attracting and interacting with targeted virtual communities and networks users for our organization. This candidate will work closely with the Community Development Director and other members of the New Life Center team throughout this process.
This opportunity is only available to Estrella Mountain Community College students. Applicants are REQUIRED to submit and online application, a resume, and a cover letter. Free resume/cover letter/mock interview assistance is available by appointment only at the EMCC Career & Transfer Center. To schedule your appointment please visit or call 623-935-8740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of organization’s social content and be in line with best practices
• Collaborate with Development Department to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
• Help generate, edit, publish and share weekly content (original text, image that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
Consult on current social media and marketing materials
- Current EMCC student
- Must have and maintain a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Passionate and knowledgeable about social media
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently
- Responsible and dependable
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Excellent communication and editing skills