Estrella Mountain Community College is hiring Honors and PTK Support Staff to work under a learning college philosophy (http://www.estrellamountain.edu/learning-college) where learning happens anyway, anytime, anyplace. This position provides support and assistance while working in a highly regulated Honors and PTK Office.
- Copying, scanning, and managing office supplies/inventory under the direction of Office Serves as general receptionist and perform duties such as answering phones, data entry, Coordinator
- Provides quality customer service via phone and in person to students and guests
- Provides support for various events and workshops such as during Welcome Week, awareness tabling events, Expos, induction ceremonies, member campaign drives, etc.
- Performs any other duties as commensurate to grade level of position
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Excel, and Google for the purpose of creating and/or maintaining documents
- Ability to work in an environment with frequent interruptions
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Experience working in an office setting and providing support to a diverse population
- Experience organizing and prioritizing work
- Strong PC skills with knowledge of word processing, using Microsoft Office, Excel, and Google
- Experience or working knowledge of performing receptionist duties
- Experience working in an education setting
Applicants must be available to work opening shift OR closing shift.
This position will be open until filled. Applications will be reviewed as received.