At Spooner Physical Therapy we believe we have a responsibility to contribute to the quality of life in our communities. To our customers, this means knowing not only will they receive quality care with the highest level of professionalism, but they will also be treated like good friends and valued like family.
Spooner Physical Therapy’s entrepreneurial spirit is evident in our uncompromising focus on the patient experience. Our team is dedicated in its pursuit of clinical excellence, personal growth, and progressing the body of rehabilitative knowledge.
- The Platinum Rule: We will treat others as they would like to be treated.
- We will have accountability for our actions.
- We will communicate to facilitate complete understanding.
- We are continuously learning to improve ourselves and Spooner Physical Therapy
- We grow and achieve through teamwork.
Based on our founding principle of “Health in Motion”, our treatment plans promote the greatest health possible through proper, effective, and comfortable movement, thereby enhancing the body’s ability to heal itself.
Today our company culture emits a high standard of excellence that has helped establish a favorable reputation in the community and amongst industry professionals.
**All applicants are REQUIRED to submit an online application, resume, and cover letter. **Please indicate which of the 3 areas you are interested in shadowing [Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Office Management] in your cover letter. Any incomplete applications will not be forwarded to the employers. If you would like one-on-one assistance with your application please schedule an appointment with the Career & Transfer Center by stopping by or calling 623-935-8740.
This opportunity is a job shadow opportunity for students to be able to gain "real world" perspective and experience under mentorship from a Spooner professional. Students can shadow for up to 40 hours total. This is a great way to gain insight of what it is like in the field and learn directly from the professionals. Please indicate which are you want to shadow in [Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Office Management] in your cover letter.
- Current EMCC Student
- Have and maintain a minimum of a 2.5 GPA
- Have reliable transportation
- Interested or pursuing a degree in Physical Therapy, Physical Therapy Assistant, Occupational Therapy, or business management