Estrella Mountain Community College is hiring a temporary, part-time Social Media Marketer to work under the Learning College Philosophy where learning happens anyway, anytime, anyplace. This position will assist the Instructional Services Supervisor in the creation of a social media marketing campaign for the Academic Success Center.
60% - Design and create social media and marketing pieces; track social media and marketing usage, conduct focus groups to collect feedback from students and faculty.
20% - Create and schedule the placement of social media and videos. Coordinates marketing assets such as photographs, release forms, project files, graphics, music, video, radio and TV clips, art, stock images, and other materials by annotating, cataloging, storing, retrieving and distributing assets.
15% - Researches industry standards, trends, best practices and emerging technologies and makes recommendations for implementation
5% - Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED and one (1) year of clerical, administrative office support or related experience
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above, unless otherwise subject to any other requirements set forth in law are regulation
- Experience with the following:
- Creating social media materials using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or other digital applications.
- Scheduling and tracking social media marketing metrics
- Placement of social media on sites such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Video production, editing, and placement.
- Coordinating marketing assets such as photographs, release forms, project files, graphics, music, video, radio and TV clips, art, stock images, and other materials by annotating, cataloging, storing, retrieving and distributing assets.
May require prolonged periods of sitting, standing, bending, stooping, lifting up to 20-pound objects and prolonged viewing of CRT screen. May be required to work or attend meetings at the Academic Success Center periodically.
The incumbent will be required to work in an area of light noise levels daily. Work Schedule: Monday – Thursday, between the hours of
7:00 am and 6:00 pm. Work Schedule may vary.
Please include with your cover letter a Letter of Interest detailing a summary of qualifications and a philosophy statement explaining how you in this role will support Estrella Mountain's Learning College initiative and student success. For more information about the Learning College Principles, please visit our Learning College site.