Assist Avondale Police Department with social media tasks including development, production, editing, and publishing of social media and marketing pieces.
This is a UNPAID internship that would qualify for the WIRCCS Scholarship and Federal Work Study, which means potential of compensation. The company has asked that the intern work for approximately 6 hrs. per week and will be flexible with your EMCC schedule. This opportunity is only available to Estrella Mountain Community College students. Applicants are REQUIRED to submit and online application, a resume, and a cover letter. Free resume/cover letter/mock interview assistance is available by appointment only at the EMCC Career & Transfer Center. To schedule your appointment please visit or call 623-935-8740 or email email@example.com.
- Attend social media team meetings.
- Utilize computer media software and programs,
- Operate digital cameras and videos,
- Develop story-boards and scripts,
- Collaborate with members of the department,
- Interact with citizens as needed,
- Publish videos and posts
List desired qualifications, skills and physical requirements.:
- Must be able to pass complete background investigation;
- Available approximately 10-20 hours a week; available in evenings and weekends as needed for events and video filming
- Education/experience in one or all of the following areas: audiovisual media, marketing, graphic design
- Interest in working with the public and government.
- Must be a current EMCC student
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15hrs per
- Applicants must not have any potential disqualifications as listed on https://www.avondaleaz.gov/government/departments/police/join-our-team/v...
Background investigation can take 6-8 weeks to complete