Marketing - we are looking for individuals who will employ their strengths in helping us with our agency. We will help develop the individual in all aspects that eventually will translate into him/her running their own agency/business.
The company has asked that the intern work for 8 hours per week . Hours are flexible, depending on the student’s schedule.This opportunity is only available to Estrella Mountain Community College students. Applicants are REQUIRED to submit and online application, a resume, and a cover letter. Free resume/cover letter/mock interview assistance is available by appointment only at the EMCC Career & Transfer Center. To schedule your appointment please visit or call 623-935-8740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Write new households auto, home, renters, condo, landlord, motorcycle, boat, OHV, & Umbrella policies with the monthly expected results of at least 20 items
- Successfully discover life and retirements needs and introduce our EFS and schedule at least two sitting appointments weekly for new customers to meet with our EFS\
- Off-site lead generation events (athletic events football, basketball, classic car shows, Home shows, boat shows and power sport events.
- Cultivate a database of networking professionals for lead generation and referrals (Polaris dealerships, new single family home builders, and mortgage brokers,)
- Prospect businesses within our verticals (dentists, orthodontists, law firms)
- Two year licensed producers are given a leadership opportunity, and promoted with pay raise to mentor and train the newly licensed producers
- Manage social media and email marketing strategies to attract new customers
- Booth lead agent (required to attend our booth events)
1) Position is for students currently enrolled in a community college looking to transfer to a four year degree program. The position offers a dynamic work environment where the candidate will learn the ins and outs of running an agency/ business.
2) Successfully pass the AZ Property and Casualty Exam
- Score of 70% or better by the 45th day of employment
- Paid for by the agency
- Obtain the AZ Property & Casualty license, agency pays the license fee
3) Successfully pass the AZ Life and Health Exam
- Score of 70% or better by the 90th day of employment
- Paid for by the agency
c) Obtain the AZ Life & Health license, agency pays the license fee
4) Continuing Education and Professional Development
- Allstate University (binding authority for both licenses)
- Allstate LSP Designations (Copper level by 6 months and Silver level by end of 1st year)
- Attend and complete the ABI university certification at home office (travel and expenses paid by the agency)
- 24 hours (including 3 hours mandatory ethics) continuing education requirement per license renewal every two years.
- Monitored at www.sircom.com
Starting at $13 per hour with 20-35 hour work week plus commission on new accounts they write. Once successfully passed the P&C exam hourly improves to $14 and finally after passing the life and health exam compensation improves to $15 per hour. Commission is tiered based of the premium issued. Also all licensed producers participate in the annual agency bonus based on yearly goals established by Allstate.
- MUST be current EMCC students
- MUST have 2.5 GPA
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Reliable Transportation.