You will have the opportunity to assist West Valley Arts with creating marketing presentations,
research information for marketing, and assist with the creation of marketing materials for Vision &
Sound: An African American Experience; a program that brings African American Arts & Culture to
the West Valley in the form of Exhibits, Lectures, Workshops, and Performances. You will have the
opportunity to be creative in helping to design and implement social media events and postings.
Your input will always be appreciated as we seek to work together and bring creative ideas to our
clients and diverse arts and culture programming to the cities in the West Valley.
Work Hours: M, T, W, Th, F, anytime between 9-5 pm (5-10 hours per week).
Working conditions will be on-site and remote (depending on needs).
- Help distribute Vision & Sound marketing materials
- Manage and update WVA’s customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Assist in Vision & sound marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Research and assist with developing Vision & Sound marketing presentations
- Prepare detailed Vision & Sound promotional presentations
- Help with the planning, coordinating, and hosting Vision & Sound marketing events
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Familiarity and capability with Microsoft Office Software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Able to assist with and create marketing presentations
- Have a flexible work schedule
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Appreciation for diverse arts and cultural programming
- Must have a passion for marketing
- Current EMCC student with one semester completed
- Min 2.5 GPA