You will have the opportunity to assist West Valley Arts (WVA) with creating marketing
presentations, research information for marketing, and assist with the creation of other marketing
materials for WVA. You will have the opportunity to be creative in helping to design and implement
social media events and postings. Your input will always be appreciated as we seek to work
together and bring creative ideas to our clients and arts and culture programming to the cities in
the West Valley.
Work hours: M,T,W,Th,F, anytime between 9-5pm (5-10 hours per week, depending on needs).
Working conditions will be on-site and remote (depending on needs).
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update WVA’s customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, email, and web)
- Research and assist with developing marketing presentations
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations
- Help with the planning, coordinating, and hosting marketing events
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Familiarity and capability with Microsoft Office Software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Able to assist with and create marketing presentations
- Have a flexible work schedule
- Adept in multitasking and the ability to take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a passion for marketing