Provide front-line and phone customer service for Student Business Services by processing student payments, posting fees, responding to student, faculty, and staff inquiries.
50% - Assisting students via phone and in person with student account inquiries, tuition and fee payments, payment plans, third party authorizations, tuition waivers, due dates, financial aid disbursements and student ID's
20% - Assist staff with petty cash, account inquiries, departmental deposits, and disbursement of payroll checks
10% - Maintain daily cash drawer and reconcile cash, credit and check transactions
10% - Contact and respond to students concerning refunds, tuition due dates, and outstanding balances via a high volume of incoming/outgoing telephone calls
10% - Performs other related duties as assigned
1. High school diploma or GED
2. Experience providing customer service, in person, by telephone and email
3. Experience with cash handling
4. Experience using Microsoft Office or similar software
1. Two (2) years or more experience in customer service
2. Experience using an online student information system
3. Experience working in higher education
4. Experience in processing, maintaining, and monitoring student accounts and tuition payments
This is a temporary position.
Work hours may be adjusted for Summer and high peak hours.
Please include with your cover letter a Letter of Interest detailing a summary of qualifications and a philosophy statement explaining how you in this role will support Estrella Mountain's Learning College initiative and student success. For more information about the Learning College Principles, please visit our Learning College site.