Estrella Mountain Community College is hiring Honors and PTK Support Staff to work under a learning college philosophy where learning happens anyway, anytime, anyplace (http://www.estrellamountain.edu/learning-college). This position provides support and assistance while working in a highly regulated Honors and PTK Office.
- 50% Serves as general receptionist and perform duties such as answering phones, data entry, copying, scanning, and managing office supplies/inventory under the direction of Office Coordinator
- 20% Provides quality customer service via phone and in person to students and guests
- 20% Provides support for various events and workshops such as during Welcome Week, awareness tabling events, Expos, induction ceremonies, member campaign drives, etc.
- 10% Performs any other duties as commensurate to grade level of position
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience using Microsoft Office, Excel, and Google for the purpose of creating and/or maintaining documents
- Ability to work in an environment with frequent interruptions
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Experience working in an office setting and providing support to a diverse population
- Experience organizing and prioritizing work
- Strong PC skills with knowledge of word processing, using Microsoft Office, Excel, and Google
- Experience or working knowledge of performing receptionist duties
- Experience working in an education setting
Applicants must be available to work opening shift OR closing shift.
This position will be open until filled. Applications will be reviewed as received.
The Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD) is an EEO/AA institution and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Please include with your cover letter a Letter of Interest detailing a summary of qualifications and a philosophy statement explaining how you in this role will support Estrella Mountain's Learning College initiative and student success. For more information about the Learning College Principles, please visit our Learning College site.