The Littleton Elementary School District (LESD) IT Department is excited to offer an internship opportunity for EMCC students! Interns will assist LESD IT technicians with day-to-day IT support issues.
1600 S 107th Ave,
Avondale, AZ 85323
Number of Hours per Week: 8
Duration of Internship: June 2021 to ???
Internships require a minimum of 80 hours of work.
This unpaid IT internship qualifies for the Verizon IT scholarship, which provides a $1000 award upon successful completion of the internship! Please contact the Internship Coordinator with any questions at [email protected].
Applications MUST include a resume and cover letter. Please email your resumes and cover letters for review to [email protected].
***This is in-person internship - students and employer must adhere to safe COVID guidelines of wearing masks and practice social distancing.***
Assist internal LESD customers with general IT issues such as:
- General maintenance of PCs/Laptops/Chromebooks
- Maintain inventory
- Installation of software and hardware
- Assist with transport of hardware for transfer or disposals
- Ability to setup, configure, troubleshoot, and resolve general computer/PC problems
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Strong interest in Information Technology Field of Study
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be a continuing EMCC student
- Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA