The Southwest Valley Chamber is a membership organization representing the business communities of Avondale, Goodyear, Litchfield Park, and Tolleson. An internship with us will give you a real-world workplace experience with the opportunity to work with a wide variety of businesses, government, and community leaders.
Our Marketing/Social Media Intern will help create new marketing strategies through traditional formats as well as social media platforms. They will also work to improve existing marketing materials.
Number of Hours per Week: 10
Duration of Internship: July 1, 2021 - December 3, 2021
This internship qualifies for the WIRCCS scholarship which awards $500 stipend in two disbursements.
• Assist with creation of promotional materials and implementation of promotional campaigns
• Create and implement a social media marketing plan
• Assist with updating current materials and expanding social media activities
• Currently enrolled at EMCC
• Cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
• Must be 16 years or older
• Be able to work a minimum of 10 hours per week
• Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Good written communication skills
• Able to communicate effectively with a variety of personality types
• Ability to work independently
• Must be able to lift 25 pounds