Estrella Mountain Community College (EMCC) is hiring multiple Federal Work Study - Support Staff (part-time) to work under a Learning College philosophy (http://www.estrellamountain.edu/learning-college
(http://www.estrellamountain.edu/learning-college)) where learning happens anytime, anyway, any place. This position will provide support and assistance to the Admissions and Records Office located at Estrella Mountain Community College.
65% - Maintains student files/file room
10% - Researches student records online or in the file room
10% - Assists staff with locating documentation in the file room
10% - Delivers documents to other departments related functions to and performs other duties comensurate upon grade of position
5% - Helps in organizing materials for graduation, as needed
1. Experience filing paperwork in alpha/chronological order
2. Experience using Microsoft Office or similar software for the purpose of creating documents
3. Experience working with & following policies, procedures and guidelines
4. High school diploma or GED
1. Experience working in an office setting
2. Demonstrated ability to multi-task
3. Experience providing administrative support to a diverse population
Must be Financial Aid eligible to apply for position.
This position will be open until filled. Applications will be reviewed as received.