EMCC is hiring a Testing Technician Temp Level 1. This position will provide customer service assistance in a professional environment to students and community members.
80% - Administer a variety of exams to students and community members including placement exams, credit by examination, degree-specific exams, and professional certification exams; advise students of testing procedures; monitor test sessions; enter test data into Student Information System; provide general clerical assistance including typing, filing, answering phones, and sending emails.
10% - Maintain confidentiality and security of materials and information; learns to use computer systems and equipment
10% - Perform related duties as assigned
- Experience providing effective and courteous customer service
- Proficient at using computers including databases and spreadsheets, and a willingness to learn other software applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience establishing and maintaining accurate records
- Skilled at following written and oral directions
- Experience maintaining highly confidential materials
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Experience establishing and maintaining cooperative professional relationships
1) Associate's degree preferred
2) Fluency in Spanish a plus
Selected candidate must complete exam-specific training and pass proctor certification exams.