Dress for Success
Application Due Date:
Sunday, January 28, 2018
Federal Work-Study Eligible Site:
Qualify for WIRCCS Scholarship:
Dress for Success (http://www.dressforsuccess.org/home.aspx) is seeking interns with a passion for fashion and women’s advocacy. The successful candidate must be a student working towards a degree in communications. As a Fashion Stylist you will be responsible for assisting women select business appropriate outfits that best fit their personality in the business world. Must be creative and have the ability to multitask on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. This is an UNPAID internship. The company has asked that the intern work approximately 10 hours per week. Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A or a recommendation from your SWSC instructor. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting clientele in picking business appropriate clothing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Report to the Internship Manager as requested.
- Seeking a degree in fashion, marketing or business management.
- Must have an outgoing personality.
- Excellent sense of fashion for business environment.
- Be courteous and respectful.
- Multitask and work with minimal supervision.
- Remain organized.
- Be able to think independently.
- Exhibit a positive attitude and respect toward others.
- Communicate with good written and verbal skills.
- Current enrollment in Estrella Mountain Community College and has a student ID.
- Completion of application, resume and interview process.