Are you looking for an exciting and challenging internship working from home (or anywhere you want) for a ROCKSTAR company that is educating and helping businesses on the latest effective online marketing strategies?
Local Business Rockstar (www.localbusinessrockstar.com) is looking for a Marketing intern to work remotely in one or more of the following areas:
- Social media (Develop, maintain, and socialize a company's brand!)
- Press Release Writing and Syndication (Who doesn't want to work with the media and public relations?)
- Social Media Marketing: (Candidate will have opportunity to get personal, supervised training while executing a strategic social media plan for a local business!)
- SEO (Search engine optimization- Ranking on Google's 1st page!)
- Mobile marketing (HUGE opportunity! This is the future of marketing)
- Video marketing (Creating and syndicating online Videos via YouTube, Vimeo, etc)
- Graphic Design (Are you creative? We can help you build a portfolio!)
- Website development (Are you a programmer? We actually profit share with our programming interns!)
- Kindle Books, ebook, and more (We can help you publish your own book!)
- Pay Per Click (PPC- Learn how to advertise on the web using Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter and more!)
- E-Mail Marketing (Learn how to use direct response marketing to build relationships and business!)
- Copywriting (Would it be okay if we taught you how to persuade people to buy by using the power of the written word?)
This position is unpaid, but offers exceptional resume-building and networking opportunities and would qualify for the WIRCCS Scholarship (http://www.estrellamountain.edu/students/internships/west-valley-wirrcs-scholarship) . You will learn the in’s and out’s of internet marketing, and also the inner workings of a true entrepreneurial company. Local Business Rockstar guarantees that your internship will be educational, FUN, and will teach you a skill set that will benefit you for life.
Local Business Rockstar is an internet marketing company for local businesses that in the past has been focused on these main areas: local SEO marketing, online marketing and social media marketing, mobile marketing, video marketing, web design SEO-SEM and business marketing campaign creation/implementation.
The company has asked that the intern work for approx 15 hrs per week during the Fall semester. Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A or a recommendation from your SWSC instructor. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic who is hands-on
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Reliable, detail-oriented, organized and extremely motivated
- Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times
- Self-motivation is a must because this is a remote work arrangement.
- A Reliable Computer, High-Speed Internet and Phone are required.
This is a unique opportunity to work side by side with entrepreneurs who have launched multiple (successful) businesses and information products. Those looking to work in a “start up” environment or with an entrepreneurial mindset are the best fit.