What is Phoenix Center for the Arts? Phoenix Center for the Arts provides opportunities to participate in the visual and performing arts through quality classes and programming.
Phoenix Center for the Arts is currently seeking a marketing intern to assist in the development of several new programs that seek to further the mission of Phoenix Center for the Arts. Each year, Phoenix Center for the Arts adds new classes, events, and outreach programs to its roster in an effort to provide valuable resources and services to the community. Most recently, Phoenix Center for the Arts (also known as the Center) has added two new annual events: Phoenix Festival de España and Beta Dance Festival. The Center has also recently pioneered several new departments, including dance, creative writing, and Spanish-language art. The marketing intern will report directly to the Marketing Director and aid in the development and distribution of new materials and branding for several different ongoing projects.
On your cover letter you must submit a list of three references (professional or academic) and specify which internship you are applying for. Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A or a recommendation from your SWSC instructor. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
- Assist in the development of several new programs that seek to further the mission of Phoenix Center for the Arts.
- Aid in the development of new materials and branding for several different ongoing projects.
- Creative design of graphics for both print and web. This includes, but is not limited to logos, flyers, posters, web advertisements, print advertisements, promotional items, etc.
- Work closely with the Phoenix Center for the Arts Marketing Director and Marketing Assistant to ensure branding consistency and mission adherence.
- Press release distribution
- Promotional material distribution
- Various writing projects (website copy, e-blast features, press releases, etc.)
- Database management
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Personal computer access
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Creativity and awesomeness
- Build your portfolio
- Flexible schedule
- Work with a fantastic staff
- Have your hand in the growth of arts and culture in Downtown Phoenix
- Flex your creativity!