What is Phoenix Center for the Arts? Phoenix Center for the Arts provides opportunities to participate in the visual and performing arts through quality classes and programming.
What is Outreach? What purpose does it serve and why is it important to the Phoenix community? If you can answer those questions then the Outreach Internship position is perfect for you. Work in the heart of Phoenix with various artists, partners, volunteers, and educators to help bring Phoenix Center for the Arts to all parts of the Valley.
On your cover letter you must submit a list of three references (professional or academic) and specify which internship you are applying for. This opportunity is only available to Estrella Mountain Community College students. Applicants are REQUIRED to submit and online application, a resume, and a cover letter. Free resume/cover letter/mock interview assistance is available by appointment only at the EMCC Career & Transfer Center. To schedule your appointment please visit or call 623-935-8740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist in developing strategic partnerships with community partners, schools, and organizations.
- Assist in program development for the Art4All Art Mobile, Art for a Change, residency programs, and Creative Wellness.
- Observe outreach programs, take notes and photos.
- Work with the Outreach Coordinator to think of new and innovative programs and endeavors.
- Research grants and medical studies to aid in program development for Creative Wellness programs.
- Ability to work independently
- Think creatively and find unique solutions
- Must maintain a positive attitude, willingness to learn, and remain professional at all times.