Assist Chamber develop marketing materials for use in recruitment of new business membership. The company is looking for a student that could work up to 10 hours per week. This opportunity is only available to Estrella Mountain Community College students. Applicants are REQUIRED to submit and online application, a resume, and a cover letter. Free resume/cover letter/mock interview assistance is available by appointment only at the EMCC Career & Transfer Center. To schedule your appointment please visit or call 623-935-8740 or email email@example.com.
- Develop marketing material: brochures, flyers, electronic and for print
- Post Chamber updates on social media (Facebook, twitter erc)
- Keep website up to date
- Assist in researching best practices for Chamber marketing and retention strategies
- Proficient in all Microsoft products
- Has understanding of social media and technics to utilize these venues for increased business awareness
- Organized and knowledgeable in project management processes