Assist Chamber develop marketing materials for use in recruitment of new business membership. The company is looking for a student that could work up to 10 hours per week. Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A or a recommendation from your SWSC instructor. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
- Develop marketing material: brochures, flyers, electronic and for print
- Post Chamber updates on social media (Facebook, twitter erc)
- Keep website up to date
- Assist in researching best practices for Chamber marketing and retention strategies
- Proficient in all Microsoft products
- Has understanding of social media and technics to utilize these venues for increased business awareness
- Organized and knowledgeable in project management processes