The intern will be asked to market to prospective brides, corporate business, and non-profit organizations.The company has asked that the intern work for approximately 10 hrs. per week for 6 weeks and will be flexible with your EMCC schedule. Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A or a recommendation from your SWSC instructor. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
-Create marketing material to draw attention to Tonya Kay Events to generate more business to a new company that has experience in creating & designing events.
- Send bi-monthly advertising to prospective brides.
- Research how how to best reach target markets.
- Must be self motivated
- Able to develop marketing campaigns to Brides, Corporate Businesses, Non-profit Organizations
- Able to work with FireDrum Marketing, follow up on leads
- Knowledge on advertising a business
- Excellent customer service