The company is looking for an intern that is artistic and has a creative eye for everything from website, flyers, poster to t-shirt designs that capture both the eye and imagination. Thinking outside the box is a must while using traditional music, dance and theater imagery. The intern will collaborate and work closely wit the owners. The company has asked that the intern work for 10 hours per week . Hours are flexible, depending on the student’s schedule. Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A or a recommendation from your SWSC instructor. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
- Design assistance on website, flyers, posters, t-shirts etc.
- Previous work experience in a professional environment is a plus
- Must be punctual
- Good with computers and Internet (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, etc.)
- Must be able to lift at least 15 pounds
- Must be able to make commitments to deadlines and some weekend show productions.
- Must be able to work individually and on team