The company is looking for an intern that interested in assisting the CEO with marketing tasks and projects including creating flyers, poster and newspaper ads, digital media and advertisements. May also include outreach events throughout Phoenix. The company has asked that the intern work for 10 hours per week . Hours are flexible, depending on the student’s schedule. Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A or a recommendation from your SWSC instructor. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
- Attend outreach events throughout Phoenix
- Responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans including social media formats
- Developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels in the performing arts community, private and public schools and the public at large.
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of social media marketing