Exciting opportunity to learn accounting techniques in a nonprofit environment. Natalie's House is a group home/shelter for girls ages 9-14 recovering from exploitation and abuse.
This is a UNPAID internship that would qualify for the WIRCCS Scholarship and Federal Work Study. The company has asked that the intern work for approximately 6 hrs. per week and will be flexible with your EMCC schedule. Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A or a recommendation from your SWSC instructor. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
- Assist with data entry
- Generation and analysis of organizational financial reports using Quick Books for Nonprofits
- be part of a team establishing budgets
- Assist with preparation for an audit
- Participate in maintenance of ledgers and payroll calculation and entry
- Prepare and present financial reports for the board of directors
- Current EMCC student
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Willing to learn
- Must be enrolled in an accounting program.