Exciting opportunity to learn accounting techniques in a nonprofit environment. Natalie's House is a group home/shelter for girls ages 9-14 recovering from exploitation and abuse.
This is a UNPAID internship that would qualify for the WIRCCS Scholarship and Federal Work Study. The company has asked that the intern work for approximately 6 hrs. per week and will be flexible with your EMCC schedule.
This opportunity is only available to Estrella Mountain Community College students. Applicants are REQUIRED to submit and online application, a resume, and a cover letter. Free resume/cover letter/mock interview assistance is available by appointment only at the EMCC Career & Transfer Center. To schedule your appointment please visit or call 623-935-8740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist with data entry
- Generation and analysis of organizational financial reports using Quick Books for Nonprofits
- be part of a team establishing budgets
- Assist with preparation for an audit
- Participate in maintenance of ledgers and payroll calculation and entry
- Prepare and present financial reports for the board of directors
- Current EMCC student
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Willing to learn
- Must be enrolled in an accounting program.
- Must be able to pass a background check in order to be accepted into this internship