This opportunity involves assisting with community awareness and promotion of fundraising events.
This is a UNPAID internship that would qualify for the WIRCCS Scholarship and Federal Work Study. The company has asked that the intern work for approximately 8 hrs. per week and will be flexible with your EMCC schedule.
This opportunity is only available to Estrella Mountain Community College students. Applicants are REQUIRED to submit and online application, a resume, and a cover letter. Free resume/cover letter/mock interview assistance is available by appointment only at the EMCC Career & Transfer Center. To schedule your appointment please visit or call 623-935-8740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist with developing a marketing and fundraising plan.
- Assist with a fundraising event for Natalie's House.
- Assist with development of a DVD to help promote community awareness of issues children and adolescents face in Buckeye and in communities west of Buckeye.
- Be able to work a min of 8 hours per week
- Must be enrolled in marketing
- Must have an interest in helping to make a difference for children and adolescents.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to pass a background check in order to be accepted into this internship