This position will provide customer service assistance in a professional environment to support the student services needs for current and prospective students for EMCC.
30% - Provides front line and phone customer service to students in person and/or over the phone with admissions, registration and general advisement questions
25% - Processes online Admissions & Records forms submitted by students to EMCC.
20% - Responds to incoming/outgoing telephone calls
20% - Follows detailed processes, procedures, and policies
5% - Performs other assigned duties that are commensurate to the grade level of the position and specific to the needs of the EMCC offices at the West-MEC location
- Experience with providing customer service in person and over the phone
- Experience working in multifunctional environments
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Experience working with a diverse student population
- Demonstrated ability to communicate policies and procedures
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Experience working in an office setting
- Experience working in higher education
- Experience processing registration
This position will be held at the Estrella Mountain Community College offices located at the West-MEC Southwest campus in Buckeye.
Some evenings and weekends may be required.