Assist the city's graphic designer with projects including, but not limited to, display advertisements, utility bill inserts, flyers, brochures, posters, direct mail, signage, event programs, and billboards. Projects may be for print and/or digital distribution. City of Goodyear is looking for a dedicated and committed student to work with them for a semester in their graphic design/marketing area. City of Goodyear is requesting for the intern to be able to work approx 12 hours per week for one semester.
*This internship is eligible for the WIRRCS scholarship that provides an opportunity for the intern to be PAID. For more information about the WIRRCS scholarship please click: https://www.estrellamountain.edu/students/internships/west-valley-wirrcs...
This opportunity is only available to Estrella Mountain Community College students. Applicants are REQUIRED to submit and online application, a resume, and a cover letter. Free resume/cover letter/mock interview assistance is available by appointment only at the EMCC Career & Transfer Center. To schedule your appointment please visit or call 623-935-8740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review of existing print collateral and digital materials for compliance to graphics standards.
- Update and/or rework of existing print collateral and digital materials
- Assist with development of new projects
- Commit to work with the City of Goodyear for one semester.
- Work for 12 hours per week
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Interest in the marketing or graphic design field.
- Must be able to pass a background check in order to be accepted into this internship
- Demonstrated use of the Adobe product suite including, but not limited to: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Demonstrated use of the Microsoft product suite including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge in color space as applicable to: Commercial printing, digital printing, online use