Leadership Pipeline Programs (LPP) consists of a portfolio of leadership development programs at Intel. We are in charge of developing Intel's talent pipeline.
We are looking for someone to join our team this summer to help us manage the LPP portfolio and work closely with Intel's next generation of leaders. Responsibilities may be quite diverse and of an administrative nature. The intern will support learning and development needs and special projects for three programs within the group. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in project management, managing multiple projects simultaneously, learning and development, human resources, and the high tech industry.
This internship is for summer 2018. Exact start and end dates are flexible according to the student’s availability. This is a full-time paid position where the salary is dependent on experience.
Send your resume to email@example.com. Name your resume file with your first and last name. A cover letter is not required. Set the subject line of your email to Community College Internship Application. In your email, clearly state which position(s) you are applying for. Candidates are being hired on an ongoing basis, so apply right away! Deadline for application is March 9, 2018.
**If you would like assistance with your resume and/or cover letter please contact the Career and Transfer Center to schedule an appointment; 623-935-8740
- Help Intel manage the LPP portfolio
- Work closely with Intel's next generation of leaders.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse and of an administrative nature.
- The intern will support learning and development needs and special projects for three programs within the group.
- Must be enrolled in a community college or have transferred from a community college within the last 12 months.
- Must be planning to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA on a scale of 4.0.
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship