* The Theater Assistant Intern needs to be available on evenings and weekends to support performances.
The Theater Assistant Intern supports and is supervised by the Coordinator of Fine Arts Facilities and Instructional Technology. The Theater Assistant Intern is responsible for front-of-the-house performance or event activities, such as working the concession area, serving as an usher, and other duties as assigned, such as assisting with administrative tasks, such as scheduling, planning, and marketing a musical, theater, or dance performance, as well as other events in the Performing arts center.
This opportunity is only available to Estrella Mountain Community College students. Applicants are REQUIRED to submit and online application, a resume, and a cover letter. Free resume/cover letter/mock interview assistance is available by appointment only at the EMCC Career & Transfer Center. To schedule your appointment please visit or call 623-935-8740 or email email@example.com.
* Concession area (setting-up, running, and breaking-down)
* Ticket sales and collection
* Administrative tasks as assigned (e.g., creating and distributing marketing material for a performance or event) by the Coordinator of Fine Arts Facilities and Instructional Technology
The Theater Assistant Intern needs to have or be able to learn the following:
* Positive customer service skills
* Basic mathematical skills
* Basic computer skills