* The Theater Assistant Intern needs to be available on evenings and weekends to support performances.
The Theater Assistant Intern supports and is supervised by the Coordinator of Fine Arts Facilities and Instructional Technology. The Theater Assistant Intern is responsible for front-of-the-house performance or event activities, such as working the concession area, serving as an usher, and other duties as assigned, such as assisting with administrative tasks, such as scheduling, planning, and marketing a musical, theater, or dance performance, as well as other events in the Performing arts center.
Applicants must be continuing EMCC students OR dual enrollment and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A or a recommendation from your SWSC instructor. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
* Concession area (setting-up, running, and breaking-down)
* Ticket sales and collection
* Administrative tasks as assigned (e.g., creating and distributing marketing material for a performance or event) by the Coordinator of Fine Arts Facilities and Instructional Technology
The Theater Assistant Intern needs to have or be able to learn the following:
* Positive customer service skills
* Basic mathematical skills
* Basic computer skills