Primrose Schools® is a national system of accredited private preschools that provides a premier early education and child care experience for children and families. Primrose Schools are across the country. They are dedicated to providing a very high quality school for children ages Infant – Kindergarten. Our Kindergarten is an accredited kindergarten program. They also provide before and after school care and drop off and pick up from 7 elementary schools. They offer a Summer Explorers program, which is our “summer camp”. This is for ages 5 – 12. They go on field trips every week and have a weekly fun curriculum.
This is an UNPAID internship but does qualify for the WIRRCS scholarship. Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A or a recommendation from your SWSC instructor. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
- Helps implement the daily lesson and classroom activities.
- Assists with snacks, meals, nap time and bathroom activities.
- Provides children with verbal praises and acceptance while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's behavior.
- Maintains the Primrose Schools professional attitude and work behavior.
- Observes all rules and regulations of Primrose Schools and the local, state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of the children.
- Maintains professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the training manual. Follows schedule and assists where needed.
- Enrolled at EMCC with a min of a 2.5 GPA
- Pursuing an early childhood and or elementary education program.
- Level 1 Clearance Card required
- TB test required
- First Aid Training/CPR training is required.