*This particular opportunity is a partnership between All Out Fitness and Estrella Mountain Community College and is only available to current EMCC students. If you are not a student at EMCC but would like assistance in searching for other internships and/or jobs. Please contact us at 623-935-8740 as we have other resources that are open to the public.
All Out Fitness is looking for a business student to assist with creating a marketing plan for their start-up gym using various social media platforms. Object is to identify and isolate appropriate clientele and most effectively reach that specific demographic within an extremely limited budget. Student must have access to computer and smart phone, be knowledgeable in many social media applications such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc., be current and up to date on any new applications that may be beneficial for All Out Fitness to utilize, able to navigate basic video and photo editing software and able to establish and maintain a professional yet fun persona for the company. Student will mainly work from home and will be expected to work on this daily.
Company website: www.alloutfitness.vision
The company has asked that the intern work for approximately 10 hrs. per week and will be flexible with your EMCC schedule. Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A or a recommendation from your SWSC instructor. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
- Create marketing package identifying and isolating demographic interests
- Identify and recommend appropriate social media outlets for marketing
- Post frequently to all social media applications announcing events, showing technique, sharing inspiration and managing correspondence between All Out Fitness and it's audience
- Assisting with the administration and updating of All Out Fitness website using RxGym software
- Taking pictures and videos for marketing purposes; editing and posting
- Maintain a very active social media presence
- Periodically evaluate performance using analytics and present to owners using visual aids
- Make adjustments to marketing plan when needed
- Able to work a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Current business or public relations student; 2.5 overall GPA or higher
- Own computer, tablet and/or smart phone with internet access
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Forward thinker; able to make professional decisions with limited direction
- Flexible, not opposed to change and open to constructive criticism
- Have a current active social media presence
- Able to post daily; regardless of schedule
- Some experience with picture and video editing
- Experience with database administration helpful
- Able to learn and navigate different and new software and applications quickly
- Experience with Mac and Apple products