Are you interested in…
Engineering in general?
The city of Avondale is offering students interested in engineering an opportunity to intern with city engineers to gain career-related skills!
Applicants must be continuing EMCC students and have a minimum of 2.5 G.P.A or a recommendation from your STEM instructor. If you would like assistance in preparing the required materials; cover letter, application and resume or in preparing for an interview, please contact the Career Center at 623.935.8740.
· Learn about the City of Avondale Infrastructure and multiple engineering projects.
· Learn to solve engineering problems and acquire project and program management skills.
· Train in Civil and Mechanical Engineering systems with in the City of Avondale.
· Research best practices in order to solve City of Avondale project initiatives.
· Current EMCC student
· Min of 2.5 GPA
· Interested in Engineering